Sunday, January 4, 2009

morning thoughts

These were many as poured out in H.H. Tomorrow as I face humans face to face, I'll face insecurities as we pound through our teaching and it's results. We meet and compare and go through how to improve our children's successes. Wow they are only 4-5 and we are measurethem with numbers. Kind of sad but necessary to compete in world education and worldy competition.

But these precious children, some have never heard of God or been given opportunity to pray. So I know your will for them and me as a teacher is to somehow through legalities of public school to instill the love You have for them.

Boy I am in need of seeing the love you have for me. Why is it that in online group of HH that is so easy and in the workplace and other areas it is hard to find strength and assurance from you and not seek it from others.

Of course living at peace with others is in your word. Help me to do that, with those who love me back and with those whose love i have no idea of nor may receive none.

Ag these insecurities rise as I go through the day and sense tomorrow approaching. What shall I do to alleviate it and seek your peace for this last day of rest?

The piano. I'll meet you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment