Tuesday, January 6, 2009

monday

My days are I guess gonnabe about the previous day as I'm journaling first thing in the mornings. Yesterday was ok. There was the endless debate, for prek, do we focus on the ways of early childhood or the pressure from those who work with older kids. Kindergarten has already gone to more of a primary school point of teaching so now we are supposed to be kindergarten.

And what about the children? My first and formost job has nothing to do with curriculum. It's showing them the love of Christ so they can go into the world knowing they are loved by someone all the time. Trying to do that and remain "legal
" doesn't go hand in hand but I guess it's a risk worth taking. Fortunately, we haveChristian at least one administrator. So play my music and maybe just maybe they will hear Your voice of assurance in it and when they are at home with parents yelling, being tied up in their own turmoils they can turn to You for comfort and sometimes company in a lonely world.

No comments:

Post a Comment