Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Morning


Well, had a teacher meeting to reschedule things from the ice storm but as it turned out very few events were effected. Still having the royalty dress up day on friday with the feast and the circus in March. I don't like putting on the circus but once it happens it is nice. We just worry too much about the unexpected things that will be out of our control once all the parents are there. My part is the circus band. I'm in charge of them. They go out after each act. It really is a marvelous thing. We do it with prek but it was designed for 1st n 2nd graders.


I'm asking for references. Gosh that feels funny especially when I'm so insecure. I'm scared they will give me a bad one. And evaluation today. I'm really worried. One of my walkins was really not great. So, but all these years I've had pretty good ones.


A new group. A little exciting. I'm also enjoying the other groups I'm in especially the ones sending me these neat stats.
Hurting Hearts, something died in my heart but the desire to keep in touch with the closest ones. It is bringing out insecurities. Do I still fit in. What am I to all these women?
Enough. All that matters is who I am with God. And I know I am His Child and He is my Lord and Savior. Enough said enough to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment